On Sale: $223.9620% Off. Regularly: $279.95Sale Ends Tuesday 05/31/2016
Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 0 Sleeping Bag (0°)
The Mountain Hardwear
UltraLamina 0 Sleeping Bag is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. Sharing the outstanding construction as the Mountain Hardwear Lamina sleeping bags, the Ultralamina has a Thermal.Q synthetic insulation for outstanding compressibility and durability. Consistently dense insulation prevents cold spots and helps the Ultralamina 0 to maintain loft through repeated washings and compression cycles. The Ultralamina 0 has a 3/4-length zipper to minimize weight while still allowing venting and comfortable use. A face gasket, tailored hood, and Ergo Draft Collar work together on the Mountian Hardwear Ultralamina to seal in warmth. The Comfort Footbox of this sleeping bag follows natural foot position for improved fit and warmth. A shoulder level internal pocket inside the Ultralamina lets you keep your essentials close, such as a flashlight, glasses or a late night snack, without having to open up your bag and letting out precious heat. With a super high quality synthetic fill, lightweight design, and excellent comfort, the Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 0 Sleeping Bag is something special.
Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 0 Sleeping Bag (0°) Key Features
- Engineered to be lightest and warmest synthetic bag available.
- Proprietary welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
- Thermal.Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft.
- Single #3 3/4-length zipper minimizes weight and still allows for ventilation.
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth.