Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45 Sleeping Bag (45°)
The Mountain Hardwear
Ultralamina 45 Sleeping Bag is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. Sharing the outstanding construction as the Mountain Hardwear Lamina sleeping bags, the Ultralamina has a Thermic Micro fill for outstanding compressibility and durability. Consistently dense insulation prevents cold spots and helps the Ultralamina 45 to maintain loft through repeated washings and compression cycles. The Ultralamina 45 also feature dual side zips that allow you to sit up and read or cook while staying inside the bag. With a longer zipper on one of the sides, it's never been easier to get in and out of this Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag. A face gasket and tailored hood work together on the Mountian Hardwear Ultralamina to seal in warmth. The Comfort Footbox of this sleeping bag follows natural foot position for improved fit and warmth. A shoulder level internal pocket inside the Ultralamina lets you keep your essentials close, such as a flashlight, glasses or a late night snack, without having to open up your bag and letting out precious heat. With a super high quality synthetic fill, lightweight design, and excellent comfort, the Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45 Sleeping Bag is something special.
Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45 Sleeping Bag (45°) Key Features
- UPDATED: Added long zipper on one side for easy entry and exit. New Cross dyed shell fabric for a great look and great proformance
- Patent-pending, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible and durable
- Dual #5 zippers minimize weight and provide ventilation options
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Sil-Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45 Sleeping Bag (45°) Specifications
||1 lb 7 oz
||1 lb 9 oz
||6" x 8"
||6" x 8"