On Sale: $103.9620% Off. Regularly: $129.95Sale Ends Sunday 05/26/2013
MSR Flex 3 System
Flex 3 System is a high capacity set for group cooking. Perfect for cooking larger or more-involved meals on group adventures, the Flex 3 System comes with everything you need to be a backcountry gourmet. With two ultralight hard-anodized aluminum pots, this MSR pot set features one that's nonstick and one uncoated for maximum versatility. The lid of this MSR pot doubles as a strainer, so removing excess water from the pot is a snap. Also included in the Flex 3 set are three DeepDish plates and three stainless steel insulated mugs. The nesting design of the Flex 3 cookset lets each component fit into each other, ultimately fitting inside the 3.3L part for a compact set that doesn't take up much room. If you need to save weight, you can leave whatever component you don't need at home. Whether you’re heading into the backcountry or road tripping through the Tetons, keep the group fed with the MSR Flex 3 Cookware System.
MSR Flex 3 System Key Features
- Includes: (1) 2.3L nonstick DuraLite DX pot, (1) 3.3L hard-anodized pot, (1) strainer lid, (3) DeepDish plates, (3) stainless steel insulated mugs, (1) Talon pot handle.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Modular: Add an additional DeepDish plate or insulated mug (sold separately), or customize it to suit your needs.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both pots are durable hard-anodized aluminum; one has a scratch-resistant, nonstick surface.
- Comprehensive: Includes mugs and plates for three.
MSR Flex 3 System Specifications