MSR Flex 4 System
Flex 4 System is a super high capacity set for larger groups. Perfect for cooking larger or more-involved meals on group adventures, the Flex 4 System comes with everything you need to be a backcountry gourmet. With two aluminum pots, this MSR pot set features one that's nonstick and one hard-anodized for maximum versatility. The largest pot is a dual handled 5.3L pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling. Both included lids double as strainers, so removing excess water from the pots is a snap. Also included in the Flex 4 set are four DeepDish plates and four stainless steel insulated mugs. The nesting design of the Flex 4 cookset lets each component fit into each other, ultimately fitting inside the largest pot for a compact set that doesn't take up too much room. If you need to save weight, you can leave whatever component you don't need at home. Fix a feast with the MSR Flex 4 Cookware System.
MSR Flex 4 System Key Features
- Includes: 3.2L nonstick DuraLite DX pot, (1) dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized pot, (2) strainer lids, (4) DeepDish plates, (4) insulated stainless steel mugs, (1) Talon pot handle.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus insulated mugs and DeepDish plates for four.
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L.dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility.
MSR Flex 4 System Specifications