MSR Hubba Hubba NX Tent -2 Person
Hubba Hubba NX Tent is the ultimate, freestanding two person tent refined for increased performance in foul weather. Reinvented as the most livable tent available for its ultralight weight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person backpacking tent now weighs in at a trim 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz. To create the Hubba Hubba NX MSR took the ultimate free-standing two person, added greater coverage to the tent canopy and updated with lighter fabrics all-around. The result is a tent that not only performs better in more challenging conditions, but actually weighs less too. MSR's ultimate freestanding shelter, this two person Hubba Hubba NX Tent weighs less than the Hubba Hubba, yet offers increased protection. Maximum space, minimum weight, the MRS's Fast & Light tents take livability to the extreme, offering ultralight options without compromising elbow room. Plus, they're durable enough for late-summer cloudbursts, March winds, and the unexpected early-season snowfall. The MSR Hubba Hubba NX tent will bring comfort and security to your next outdoor adventure.
MSR Hubba Hubba NX Tent -2 Person Key Features
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light® options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
Loc:F, END TENT