Our Price: $239.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Built for all-day comfort without sacrificing performance, the MSR
Lightning Axis Snowshoes are packed with features designed to improve performance while still remaining comfortable during extended uses. Perfectly designed for touring on or off trail, the Lightning Axis provides an amazingly amount of versatility and functionality built to handle most any situation. Compatible with MSR's Modular Flotation Tails, the Axis allows you to customize the degree of flotation for current conditions while you're on the go. Allowing you the maneuverability of smaller snowshoes while allowing the option of on-demand flotation, these MSR snowshoes transition between packed snow and powder fields easily and seamlessly when used with Modular Flotation Tails. The glove-friendly SpeedLock bindings offer set-it and forget-it simplicity and work in tandem with the bilateral binding adjustments that neutralize variances in natural foot positions to ensure an efficient, parallel stride. And when it comes to traction in steep conditions, the Lightning Axis utilizes the new Ergo Televator technology that is easily engaged with a simple flick of a pole grip and increases traction for more efficient uphill movement. Considered by many to be the pinnacle of snowshoe technology and design, the MSR Lightning Axis Snowshoes are comfortable and easy to use, but are aggressive enough to be practical on any almost any kind of ice or snow in any condition.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain in any conditions.
- SpeedLock Comfort: Set it and forget it, glove-friendly adjustment and comfort, plus an optional, included strap for maximum security on challenging terrain.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, with a new, ergonomic design that engages with a simply flick of a pole grip.
- Axis Gait Efficiency: World’s first bilateral binding adjustment neutralizes variances in natural foot positions to ensure an efficient, parallel stride.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
||Up to 180 lbs
|Load w/ Tails
||Up to 250 lbs