Our Price: $489.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Mutha Hubba NX Tent is the ultimate, freestanding multi-person tent refined for increased performance in foul weather. To create the Mutha Hubba NX, MSR took the ultimate free-standing three person tent, added greater coverage to the tent canopy and updated with lighter fabrics all-around. The result is a tent that not only performs better in more challenging conditions, but actually weighs less too. Use the Mutha Hubba NX as a double-wall tent for full protection or as a freestanding tarp shelter with optional footprint to save even more weight. Maximum space, minimum weight, this MSR tent takes livability to the extreme, offering ultralight options without compromising elbow room. Plus, they're durable enough for late-summer cloudbursts, March winds, and the unexpected early-season snowfall. Light enough for two, but big enough for three, the MSR Mutha Hubba NX tent will bring comfort and security to your next outdoor adventure.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2 kg / 4 lb 7 oz; Fast & Light® option is just 1.46 kg / 3 lb 4 oz.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle