On Sale: $71.9620% Off. Regularly: $89.95Sale Ends Wednesday 12/11/2013
MSR Surelock UL-2 Trekking Poles
Designed to keep weight low without sacrificing performance, the MSR
Surelock UL-2 has all the features you need in a backcountry trekking pole. The construction is streamlined, providing a simplistic design and a minimalist feel while the aluminum body delivers exceptional strength. Its simplistic design also allows for a higher center of gravity and provides an easy, more efficient swing. The Surelock mechanism is easily manually operated, even with gloves on, letting you make adjustments quickly and easily. So next time you head off into the backcountry, bring along trekking poles that won't hold you back, the MSR Surelock UL-2 Trekking Poles.
MSR Surelock UL-2 Trekking Poles Key Features
- SureLock Adjustment System: Positive-locking mechanism offers the confidence of absolute, non-slip performance in all conditions
- Efficient Strength: 7000-series aluminum delivers exceptional, ultralight strength.
- Dual-Density Grip: Sleek design works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings
- Streamlined Construction: Manual operation engineered specifically for those seeking simplicity in design and the lightest weight possible
- Superior Swing Weight: Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing
MSR Surelock UL-2 Trekking Poles Specifications
||15.6 oz/442 g
||41 in/105 cm
||55 in/140 cm
||27 in/73 cm
||7000 Series aircraft grade aluminum