Our Price: $99.95
Item # 040818022412 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/05/2016
Get added viral protection in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with the MSR
SweetWater Purifier System. The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites, and the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. In five minutes you'll be optimally protected from any dangers in your water. And you can enjoy the water without a bad taste left by iodine. The handle folds flat when not in use, so you can easily pack and store your SweetWater.
This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
Accessories Include: an 80 micron stainless-steel prefilter, two color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and carry bag
- Iodine-free: Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you donít have to work as hard.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- All-in-One: A Platypus 2+ Liter Bottle that connects directly to the microfilter is included for easy treatment with the purifier solution.
- Fast: Pump at a fast flow rate of 1.25 liters per minute, then add five drops of the purifier solution per liter and wait five minutes for optimal protection.
- Lightweight: Entire system weighs just 14 ounces.
- Dependable: Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses; eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates, bad tastes, and odors.
||7.5 x 2 in.
||Up to 750 liters
(depending on conditions)
||(1)Bottle treats up to 300 liters