MSR Talus TR-2 Trekking Poles
Designed to keep weight low without sacrificing performance, the MSR
Talus TR-2 Trekking Poles have all the features you need in a backcountry trekking pole. For mountaineering, backpacking and trekking, poles that are strong, lightweight and easily adjusted are critical. The genius behind MSR’s Talus TR-2 Trekking Poles starts with the innovative Trigger Release mechanism, which allows for on-the-fly length adjustment, letting you react quickly to the changing terrain of ascents, descents and sidehill traverses. MSR’s SureLock System delivers the confidence of zero-slip performance, and a two-section shaft offers great packability. With a light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction and a ergonomic grip that works with a broad range of hand sizes, the MSR Talus TR 2 Trekking Poles are as durable as they are comfortable in the hand. The MSR Talus TR-2 poles include low-profile standard trekking baskets. Carbide tips provide excellent on- or off-trail traction. The tips are replaceable and designed to break away entirely on the off chance that you would get the poles stuck between rocks, putting poles shafts in jeopardy. Swappable broader-diameter Snow Baskets (sold separately) are available to equip the poles for winter use. Offering great compactness in a two-sectioned design, the Talus TR-2 poles are versatile, strong and built for the backcountry.
MSR Talus TR-2 Trekking Poles Key Features
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless, all-day swing.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Ergonomic Grip: Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates.
- Compression Tip: Absorbs the impact of hard dirt and rock in a lightweight design.
MSR Talus TR-2 Trekking Poles Specifications
||1 lbs 5 oz / 592 g
||41.3 in / 105 cm
||51.2 in / 130 cm
||28.75 in / 73 cm