MSR XGK EX Stove
XGK EX Stove has been the world's most reliable extreme-condition stove, trusted by mountaineers everywhere for ever 30 years.
This workhorse earned a permanent place on trip lists all over the world because no other stove is as reliable. Cooking can be a life-or-death situation while living in extreme conditions. The XGK burns hot, strong and fast at high altitudes, cold temperatures, and even in severe wind. How? This stove is tough enough to handle any fuel, from white gas, kerosene and even poor quality diesel, to name a few. This makes the XGK EX ideal for international travel. The XGK constructed from stainless steel, lightweight aluminum and brass for durability. The XGK is equipped with MSR's patented Shaker Jet technology so it cleans the jet with the flick of a wrist. Most importantly, the XGK has a clean design that's easy to use and maintain in the field. The XGK also features a new flexible fuel line that allows it to pack smaller than ever, as well as retractable legs and pot supports for superior stability—no matter where your next expedition takes you.
With a stove this great, it's tough to imagine what expedition teams used before the MSR XGK EX Stove was in existence.
MSR XGK EX Stove Key Features
- Proven - No. 1 choice on expeditions worldwide.
- Dependable - Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
- Superfast - Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Multi-Fuel - Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Compact - New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Extra-Stable - New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
MSR XGK EX Stove Specifications
|1 quart boil time