Our Price: $829.00
Please Note: Kayaks are shipped to authorized commercial addresses. Please call for residential rates (800)643-3629.
Due to its large size, this item is shipped via freight to commercial addresses. Contact us for cost of shipping to residential addresses.
Native Watercraft Manta Ray 12 Kayak
The Native Watercraft
Manta Ray 12 Kayak is a sleek and stable sit-on-top kayak that is as versatile as they come! The Manta 12’s hull design provides the stability to make this yak perfect for open water adventures or even narrow canals! The Manta Ray 12's integrated easy foot system creates a new comfort for your back and legs! Adjustable foot braces, shaped like your feet, allow you to reposition your foot pedals quickly and easily while ashore or underway. The DVC™ Seating System has raised the standard for kayak seats. The HiFlow™ 3-D Mesh (patent pending) Drains, Vents, and Cushions paddlers' ride for hours on end. It is 100% recyclable, requires no chlorofluorocarbons (emissions which damage Earth's ozone layer) during it's manufacture and the light color Textilene solar screen fabric stands up to the sun's rays and stays cool on a hot day. The Native Watercraft Manta Ray 12's cup holders and utility trays hold small items and drinks as you paddle. You can also secure additional gear in the recessed cargo area behind the seat with a bungee, or keep your items safe and dry in the front hatch. The Native Watercraft Manta Ray 12 Kayak is a stable and comfortable platform that is sure to endure years of splashes and smiles! One Color Shown (Sand)..
Commercial Shipping Only
Native Watercraft Manta Ray 12 Kayak Key Features
- Material: Superlinear resin for lighter and more abrasion resistant kayaks, no toxic fumes during molding, recyclable!
- Deck fittings are recessed to minimize line snags, and generous flat surfaces make it simple and easy to install your favorite tackle.
- Textilene solar screen fabric is designed to withstand five (5) years of daily sun exposure before it begins to break down. The light colored fabric stays much cooler than traditional black seats or compression molded seats.
- Cup holders and utility trays hold small items and drinks
- The large stern recess accommodates a crate or cooler
- The easy foot System creates new comfort for your back and legs! Adjustable foot braces, shaped like your feet, allow you to reposition your foot pedels quickly and easily while ashore or underway.
- First Class Seats offer unprecedented kayak seating comfort and flexibility! Secure seat connection releases easily to allow for the seat to be removed to load your kayak and becomes your favorite beach chair!
- The seat cushions are made from HiFlow 3-D Mesh which is 100% recyclable and requires zero ozone-depleting cfcs in its production.
- Comfort grab handles... count them... 4, they are spongy and secure
- Stable platform is ideal for casting, rolling out to snorkel or all around on-the-water horseplay
- The generous hatches easily store additional gear.
Native Watercraft Manta Ray 12 Kayak Specifications
||12' 2" / 371 cm
||30" / 76 cm
||64 lbs / 29 kg
|DEPTH AT BEAM
||12" / 30 cm
||325 lbs / 147 kg