On Sale: $132.9730% Off. Regularly: $189.95
Item # 808390577849 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/31/2016
A technical fleece designed for life in the high country, The North Face
Defroster Hoodie Mens is designed to keep you comfortable when you're above the snow line. Built to be worn as a midlayer in a technical layering system or on its own in more moderate temperatures, the Defroster Hoodie is ideal for your cold-weather adventures. The technical fabric blend of polyester and elastane provides excellent moisture management and a degree of stretch that moves with your body. The harness and pack-friendly design provides easy pocket access and won't chafe for extended stays in the backcountry. So next time you need a jacket to depend on when the mercury drops, bring along the North Face Defroster Hoodie Mens.
- Pontetorto hard-faced fleece has a wide comfort range, packs small and resists abrasion
- Sleek, scuba-style hood fits close to the head and under a helmet
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- FlashDry™ panels extend comfort range and vastly improve dry time
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
|| 1 lb 1 oz (465 g)
||241 g/m2 92% Polyester/8% Elastane Pontetorto jersey knit; 215 g/m2 59% Nylon/25% Polyester/16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™