On Sale: $9.9733% Off. Regularly: $14.95
The North Face Gear Loft #1The North Face
Gear Loft #1 is a triangular-shaped gear loft. Made with fine mesh and nylon webbing, the Gear Loft is lightweight and durable. A good size, this North Face tent accessory measures 2'1/2" x 1'10" x 2'1/2". The adjustable hanging cords are just under 2' long and are removable. Other features include a panel of three hanging pockets for small items, daisy chain along the perimeter, easy attaching plastic clips, and a red nylon fabric trim. The North Face Gear Loft #1 fits the following tents: Tree Frog 24, Tadpole 23, Boulder 33, Airfloor 33, Talus 23.
The above image is a representation of the Gear Loft; not an actual photograph.
The North Face Gear Loft #1 Key Features
- Used to increase canopy storage space, gear lofts create overhead storage to free valuable living space.
- Adjustable height and loft position for custom set up.
- A panel of 3 hanging pockets for small items along one side
- Durable nylon mesh and webbing construction with clips to easily attach to tent ceiling loops.
- Daisy chain along perimeter
- Adjustable/removable hanging cords
The North Face Gear Loft #1 Specifications
||Fine mesh w/ nylon webbing
||24.5 x 22 x 24.5" [gear loft]
(3) 23.5" [hanging cords]