On Sale: $69.9956% Off. Regularly: $159.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
A lightweight, mid-height hiking shoe, The North Face
Havoc Mid GTX XCR is perfect for moving fast and light over difficult and uneven terrain. Made with Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane, this North Face hiker is completely waterproof, keeping you protected from deep puddles and missteps. The protective rubber toe cap adds a degree of durability, keeping your rand protected from stubbed toes and rocky scrambling. EVA cushioning provides added comfort and increased stability, keeping your feet comfortable, even after long days on your feet. So next time you head out into the wilderness, bring along the North Face Havoc GTX XCR Shoes Mens, and be prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws your way.
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex XCR Membrane
- Welded-synthetic, breathable midfoot
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron Resource Heel and forefoot cushioning padsand ESS CRADLE support
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Full-grain leather toe and mudguard
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Combination compression-molded EVA and injected PU midsole
- Exclusive Vibram Rubber Outsole
||2 lbs 2 oz (970 g)
||Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range waterproof/breathable membrane
||EVA cradle heel cushion/injected PU