On Sale: $128.9735% Off. Regularly: $198.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Highly compressible and lightweight, The North Face
Leonidas Jacket Womens was designed for fast and light alpine-style ascents. Designed to cut weight wherever possible, the Leonidas cuts unnecessary features while still retaining the superior level of protection necessary when you're on top of the world. The North Face's exclusive HyVent lamination technology ensures this jacket is completely waterproof and breathable, while two pit zips help vent when excess heat builds up. The hood is fully adjustable with hidden cord locks for when the weather takes a turn for the worst. And the fact that it's made using stretch nylon and won't restrict your natural range of motion making the Leonidas great for climbing and other athletic activities. Part of the North Face's exclusive Summit Series, the North Face Leonidas Jacket Womens is designed to keep you protected and comfortable in some of the harshest environments known to man.
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way stretch
- Hood does not obscure peripheral vision
- Nonabrasive, molded cuff tabs
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Harness- and packfriendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Hidden, elastic-bound hem cinch-cord at center front zip