On Sale: $308.9736% Off. Regularly: $479.95
Item # 808390582898 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2016
Whether you're peak bagging in Colorado, making a 1 AM summit push on Cotopaxi, or just trying to get to the corner store without getting soaked, The North Face
Point Five NG Jacket Mens delivers reliable weather protection from the harshest of elements. Constructed with a nearly indestructible 70D Gore-Tex Pro Shell exterior, the Point Five NF Jacket stays completely waterproof right down to the pockets, absolutely slaying cold, wet alpine conditions. Pit-zips on the Point Five jacket provide instant ventilation without slowing down your progress mid-route. The helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable for maximum protection with a wired brim that won’t restrict your visibility of the path ahead. The zippered handwarmer pockets are accessible even while wearing a backpack or harness, for easy access no matter what you're doing. Next time you're headed into the backcountry and need some serious weatherproof protection, the North Face Point Five NG Jacket is there to keep you comfortable and protected in the face of Mother Nature's wrath.
- Active fit
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Pit-zip vents
- Revised pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Harness- and pack-friendly polyurethane (PU) handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible