On Sale: $119.9920% Off. Regularly: $149.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The North Face
Shellista Lace Boots Womens are a stylish winter boot for keeping your feet warm while trekking through the snowy city. Waterproof, breathable, and seam sealed, the Shellista boots will keep out the snow and ice, and the PrimaLoft Eco insulation keep your toes warm when the temperature really starts to drop. In fact, the ample and lofty insulation of the Shellista Lace Boots provide warmth in conditions down to -25°F! Faux fur trim at the cuff of the Shellista promote a fashion-forward style. The waterproof shell bottom of these North Face boots provides durable protection where most elements are met. Underneath, grippy lugs on the outsole ensure stable footing on slick, icy surfaces. The Womens North Face Shellista Lace Boots are great looking winter wear ideal for icy, cold commutes.
- [UPPER] DWR-coated ballistic mesh upper
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- [BOTTOM] Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- TNF Winter Grip outsole with IcePick lugs
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain and suede leather upper trims
- 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Dual-density internal midsole with three-quarter-length nylon shank
||2 lbs 13 oz (1282 g)