NRS Boaters Gloves Womens
Whether you're fishing off of the keys or doing some whitewater at the Gauley, the NRS
Boaters Gloves Womens are perfect for any kind of boating. The lightweight, spandex back material is cool and comfortable, all while keeping your hands protected from dangerous UV rays. Synthetic leather palms provide excellent grip and keep your hands protected from blisters and abrasions. The fleece strip on the inner hand side is perfect for wiping moisture and the three-quarter finger design allows you the dexterity to tie knots and adjust your equipment. So next time you head out onto the water, bring what it takes to keep your hands protected, the NRS Boaters Gloves Womens.
NRS Boaters Gloves Womens Key Features
- With lightweight spandex backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- The Amara® synthetic leather palms provide easy grip and a soft feel, plus excellent blister prevention.
- A soft strip of fleece on the inner side of your hand is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie ropes and flies and to flip through your NRS catalog.
- The wristband has a hook-and-loop "golf/bike glove" style closure for a secure, easy fit.
NRS Boaters Gloves Womens Specifications
||Amara Synthetic Leather