NRS C-Tug Boat Cart
A lightweight, practical boat cart, the NRS
C-Tug Boat Cart with Solid Tire has a simple design coupled with bomber durability. The pneumatic wheels are ultra-durable and the stainless steel reinforced axles can really hold some weight. Made from seven simple components that easily disassemble and store in a mid-sized kayak hold, the C-Tug also comes with a 2.4 m strap for lashing your kayak to your cart. And the fact that it holds up to 300 pounds means that the workhorse design hauls your kayak or canoe easily. So next time you head out on the water, use something that makes transportation a breeze, the NRS C-Tug Boat Cart.
NRS C-Tug Boat Cart Key Features
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Seven simple components break apart and snap together with ease--no moving parts to corrode, rust, or gum up from sand.
- Comes with a 2.4 meter (7.9 foot) strap for lashing your kayak to the cart.
- Wheels are 10” in diameter and longest part is 21” in length.
- Collapses quickly to stow in a mid-sized kayak hold.
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads stick tightly to boat hulls.
- Stainless steel reinforced axles will take the weight and resist the corrosive marine environment.
- Removable kickstand
NRS C-Tug Boat Cart Specifications