Our Price: $89.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Designed for touring and long distance paddling in your kayak, the NRS
Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is great for high back kayak and rowing seats. And with the flotation isolated in the front and behind the shoulders of the Clearwater, the mesh lower back provides comfort and a cooling airflow while you paddle. Eigh adjustment points allow you to dial in for the perfect fit, and two large front pockets make it easy to organize and access your essentials. Reflective taping increases your visibility if your out past dusk and the large arm openings won't chafe or restrict your paddling cadence. So if you're looking for a functional and comfortable touring PFD, then get one made for the job, the NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD.
- The flotation of this recreational PFD is concentrated in the front panels and up high on the back for a more natural sitting position.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- Two large front pockets provide plenty of room for storage. The left front pocket includes a lanyard for keys.
- Now with a great new look and reflective tape for excellent low-light visibility.
- Eight adjustment points let you easily customize the fit.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
||200D Urethane Coated Ripstop Nylon