NRS Groove PFD
Designed to provide serious flotation in a comfortable package, the NRS
Groove PFD is packed with plenty of features that are sure to come in handy on the water. A smooth spandex interior lining fits well and provides four-way stretch that move with you. The seven fully articulated flotation panels aren't cumbersome while plenty of pocket space makes it easy for you to organize your gear close at hand. And when it comes to comfort, the Groove PFD has eight adjustment points that let you dial in the perfect fit. So whether you're doing some whitewater or just having some fun in the sun with the family, have a PFD that can do it all, the NRS Groove PFD.
NRS Groove PFD Key Features
- New design combines attributes of previous NRS Guru styles and the much-loved NRS Groove.
- Smooth spandex interior lining feels great against bare skin.
- Large zippered side pockets are made with stretchy mesh to provide plenty of room for all the essentials.
- Reflective tape and piping keep you safely visible in low-light conditions.
- Stretchy Mystery material exterior combines with the spandex interior and soft PVC-Free foam for true four-way stretch wearing comfort. This is the most comfortable PFD you'll ever wear.
- Seven soft articulating flotation panels flex and hinge for a contoured fit that won't constrict your paddling movements.
- 8 adjustment points ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Knife lash tab conveniently placed on the front left shoulder and webbing loop on back panel for a strobe light.