NRS HydroSilk Shirt Short Sleeve Womens
The perfect shirt for your next watery adventure, the NRS
Hydrosilk Shirt Short Sleeve Womens has a spot in every water rat's gear bag. The form-fitting design is comfortable next-to-skin and naturally wicks moisture and dries quickly. A UPF of 50 keeps your skin protected against dangerous ultraviolet rays, even in when wet. Works great by itself on warm days and as a baselayer on colder ones while the durable nylon/spandex blend feels comfortable against your skin in any environment. So next time you're headed out on the water bring a versatile layer that can go from rash guard to baselayer in a moment's notice, the NRS HydroSilk Shirt Short Sleeve Womens.
NRS HydroSilk Shirt Short Sleeve Womens Key Features
- Light-weight nylon/spandex blend wicks moisture away from the body and dries quickly, keeping you dry and cool.
- Athletic styling is form-fitting for easy layering.
- Great by itself in hot weather or as a base layer in your cold weather layering system.
- The silky outside and soft inside feel great against the skin and protect against abrasion when you're paddling, rowing or just being active.
- UV protection-factor of 50 guards your skin from the sunís harmful rays.