NRS Hydroskin Shirt Long Sleeve Mens
The perfect technical layering for life on the water, the NRS
Hydroskin Shirt Long Sleeve Mens was designed to insulate and protect without weighing you down on those long tours. Just warm enough to provide insulation on moderately cool days, the Hydroskin's ThermalPlush inner lining provides excellent moisture control from the inside and repels water from without. Four-way stretch won't restrict your range of motion or chafe after long days of paddling and the spandex underarms eliminate binding, making your paddle stroke that much more comfortable. So next time you're heading out on the water, bring along a layer that's meant to put up with the abuses, the NRS Hydroskin Shirt Mens.
NRS Hydroskin Shirt Long Sleeve Mens Key Features
- 0.5-mm Terraprene™ keeps you insulated and stretches easily.
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer allows easy, unrestricted mobility.
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids in body heat retention.
- ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Spandex underarms eliminate binding, adding to this top's superior function either as a single outer layer or as a base layer.
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material.
NRS Hydroskin Shirt Long Sleeve Mens Specifications
||0.5 mm Terraprene Neoprene Core