NRS Pilot Knife
The perfect knife for recreational boating or rescue professionals, the NRS
Pilot Knife is ideal for fresh water use. A unique sheath design provides easy access to the blade when you need it most and the blunt tip won't puncture your gear and can be used as a flathead screwdriver. The cutting edge provides both smooth and serrated sections and a rope cutting hook for maximum versatility when you're on the water. A built-in glass breaking tip and bottle opener on the handle is great for breaking out windows or enjoying a few brews, respectively. Even a sheath clip makes it simple to attch to your PFD for easy access. Everything you need in a boating knife and more, the NRS Pilot Knife is perfect for your next adventure.
NRS Pilot Knife Key Features
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.