NRS Sea Kayak Paddle Float
Overbuilt because your safety is involved, the NRS
Sea Kayak Paddle Float is designed to stabilize your boat in an unassisted re-entry situation. The main compartment fits over your paddle and buckles to the shaft, making for a secure fit that will hold, even in bad conditions. Designed with a dual air chamber as well, this paddle float only needs one to work, but was designed with a back up for pressing situations. Reflective tape makes it easier to see and the durable nylon outer shell means it was made to last. So next time you head out on the ocean, bring along the NRS Sea Kayak Paddle Float and be prepared.
NRS Sea Kayak Paddle Float Key Features
- This easy to use compact paddle float serves as an outrigger to stabilize your boat in an unassisted re-entry situation.
- Constructed with a durable nylon outer shell with two inch webbing grab loop (not shown).
- Reflective tape for additional visibility.
- The huge main pocket easily slips over a paddle blade and securely buckles to the shaft with one inch webbing and a barrel lock draw cord.
- Dual air chamber design with easy-to-use twist valves provide you with a back up chamber if ever necessary.