NRS Titanium Pilot Knife
The perfect knife for recreational boating or rescue professionals, the NRS
Pilot Knife features a titanium blade that's extremely corrosive resistant, making it perfect for use in any kind of water. A unique sheath design provides easy access to the blade when you need it most and the blunt tip won't puncture your gear and can be used as a flathead screwdriver. The cutting edge provides both smooth and serrated sections and a rope cutting hook for maximum versatility when you're on the water. A built-in glass breaking tip and bottle opener on the handle is great for breaking out windows or enjoying a few brews, respectively. Even a sheath clip makes it simple to attch to your PFD for easy access. Everything you need in a boating knife and more, the NRS Pilot Knife is perfect for your next adventure.
NRS Titanium Pilot Knife Key Features
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
- The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
- The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
NRS Titanium Pilot Knife Specifications
||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold
||Smooth and serrated sections