OluKai Mea Ola Sandals Mens
The Men's OluKai
Mea Ola Sandals are water friendly flip flops that combine Polynesian Moko tattoo artwork with durability and comfort from heel to toe. Whether you spend most of your time at the beach or just love the feeling of flip-flops in summer, the OluKai Menís Mea Ola Sandals are sure fit your lifestyle. Featuring original artwork, unique details and canoe lash stitching, the Mea Ola is a sandal like no other. The OluKai Mea Ola Sandals boast anatomical EVA midsoles below premium full grain leather straps with synthetic pigskin lining and neoprene backer for exceptional comfort all day long. The Men's OluKai Mea Ola Sandals laser-etched Polynesian Moko tattoo octopus reflects OluKaiís Hawaiian/Polynesian heritage and brings forth a new tradition in premium footwear. The Mea Olaís durable hard leather base and non-marking rubber traction pods combine for firm grip on a wide range of surfaces. The straps of these OluKai Mea Ola Sandals are made out of beautiful premium full grain antiqued leather straps with synthetic pigskin lining and neoprene backer, this revolutionary flip flop design not only makes the OluKai Mea Ola Sandals extremely soft against the foot, but allows them to dry exceptionally fast. The Men's OluKai Mea Ola Sandals deliver comfort and awesome island styling, its like an island paradise for your feet!
OluKai Mea Ola Sandals Mens Key Features
- Featuring original artwork, unique details and canoe lash stitching, the Mea Ola is a sandal like no other.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole wrapped in premium full grain leather. Anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- Comfortable hand-sewn toe post, hand-sewn canoe lash whipstitch, metal rivets at toe post, octopus and Moko laser artwork on footbed, and embroidered logo detail.
- Full grain antiqued leather straps with synthetic pigskin lining and neoprene backer.
- Full grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking molded rubber traction pods.