OluKai Paniolo Sandals Womens
The Women’s OluKai
Paniolo Sandals pay gorgeous homage to the authentic culture of upcountry Hawaii with ornate stitched detailing and beautiful leather construction. You wouldn’t wear your darling cowboy boots at the beach, so get the sandal equivalent with the Olukai Women's Paniolo Sandal. Whether you spend most of your time at the beach or just love the feeling of sandals in summer, the OluKai Women’s Paniolo Sandals are sure fit your lifestyle. The OluKai Paniolo Sandals skillfully stitched leather footbed and full-grain antiqued leather straps put this flip flop in its own category… a category of class mixed with causal to the extreme. A comfortable hand-sewn whipstitched toe post, double row cowboy-inspired microstitching, and cast metal logo are included just to top off this elegant OluKai flip-flop. When you put these OluKai Paniolo Sandals on your feet, you discover the true meaning of comfort. This is due in part to the Paniolo ‘s anatomically correct contour that delivers a personalized fit to your feet. The outsole is made with non-marking gum rubber with fish scale textures for exceptional grip on all kinds of surfaces, wet or dry. Let’s just face it; the Women’s OluKai Paniolo Sandals are like taking your feet on a tropical island vacation every time you put them on!
OluKai Paniolo Sandals Womens Key Features
- Rugged yet rich, the Paniolo represents the authentic culture of upcountry Hawaii.
- Footbed / Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with full grain leather cover and leather binding edge.
- Comfortable hand-sewn whipstitched toe post, double row cowboy-inspired microstitching, and cast metal logo.
- Upper / Soft, full grain antiqued leather straps with synthetic pigskin lining.
- Outsole / Non-marking gum rubber with fish scale texture and infused with natural burlap fibers.
- Pah-Nee-Oh-Loh) - Translation: Hawaiian Cowboy. The Paniolo represents the authentic culture of upcountry Hawaii.