On Sale: $247.9720% Off. Regularly: $310.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Ariel 75 Backpack Womens Closeout - The updated Women's Osprey Ariel 75 Backpack was designed to carry heavy loads and do it comfortably. Osprey knows that one-size-fits-most may not offer the perfect fit for every one and that when packing about 50 lbs of your life on your back, you need a pack that fits you specifically. Adjustable, customizable hipbelt and harness allows for that perfect fit. Even if you find your torso length is in-between sizes, simply adjust the pack's length by an inch or so. Once your pack fits your torso length, your hip circumference, and your harness fit needs you can be sure that your load will sit much more comfortably on your hips. To keep the comfort coming, the IsoForm hipbelt can be taken to your local Osprey dealer and heated to mold directly to your hip shape, giving you miles of broken in comfort in a mere twenty minutes. Few features need updating, but those they did just make this Osprey Ariel 75 pack even better for travelers of all kinds. Front J-zip entrance allows for quick access to the main compartment, which along with top loading and the separated zipped off sleeping bag compartment makes organization and retrieval of gear smooth and simple. Extra storage can be found in the zippered hipbelt pockets and the removable top pocket, or hood, of ths Ariel 75. With a quick tug of the built in belt, the hood turns into the perfect lumbar style day pack for those small day hikes that don't require, or go better without, your entire backpack weighing you down. Updated hipbelt, harness and backpanel are as comfortable as they are stiff allowing you to carry weight without worry. With an array of other features, the Women's Opsrey Ariel 75 Backpack packs a lot without surrendering comfort and features.
- Women's IsoForm CM hipbelt and harness.
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
- Front J-zip provides quick access to main compartment.
- New zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage.
- Dual side compression straps.
- Two ice axe loops and handle wraps.
- StraightJacket compression secures any size load.
- LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hopbelt.
- New IsoForm CM hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry.
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape.
- Top pocket converts to lumbar pack with built in belt.
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
- Wide-mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Stow-On-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Re-enforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack or Crampon Pocket.
- New Airscape backpanel with smooth spacer mesh lumbar fabric.
- New spacer mesh IsoForm harness provides comfortable fit.
||ExtraSmall 4211 cu in./69 L - Small 4394 cu in./72 L - Medium 4577 cu in./75 L
||ExtraSmall 4 lbs 5 oz/1.95 kg - Small 4 lbs 8 oz/2.05 kg - Medium 4 lbs 12 oz/2.15 kg
||32 in/81 cm H x 13 in/34 cm W x 12 in/31 cm D
|Optimal Load Range
||Up to about 50 lbs/22.5 kg