Our Price: $110.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Talon 22 Backpack Men's - The Men's Osprey Talon 22 Backpack for day hiking and adventure racing has been updated and you won't be disappointed. A fixed gender specific BioStretch hipbelt combined with an adjustable gender specific BioStretch harness keeps loads close to your back while fitting comfortably with male shoulder and torso anatomy. Panel loading main compartment, top stash pocket, and a single ice tool loop keep your big gear organized and secure inside and out of the Men's Talon backpack. Trekking poles can sometimes get in the way when not in use, but not with the Osprey Talon 22! Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment keeps your poles out of the way comfortably. For cyclists and adventure racers the LidLock helmet clip has been added to keep your helmet out of the way when not on your head. An external hydration sleeve holds almost any reservoir up to 3 liters and makes pulling your hydration system out for re-fills a breeze! Finally, no more unpacking just to get to your depleted water source! A stretch woven front pocket is a great place to keep a pair of damp socks, a used rain jacket, or really any gear you want to keep away from the rest. Already tried and true, the Men's Osprey Talon 22 Backpack has been updated to be even better for the day hiker or adventure racer who knows how to cut weight without sacrificing quality gear.
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Stretch mesh harness stash pocket
- Dual zippered panel access to main compartment
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-offs
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Mesh-covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Stretch woven harness pockets
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
- External hydration sleeve
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Top panel zippered stash pocket
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Mesh-covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connect to backpanel mesh
||1220 in3 / 20 l 18.1h x 11w x 11d in. 1.339 lbs.
||1343 in3 / 22 l 20.1h x 11w x 11d in. 1.786 lbs.