On Sale: $159.9620% Off. Regularly: $199.95Sale Ends Monday 05/30/2016
Osprey Packs Variant 52 Backpack
The Osprey Packs
Variant 52 Backpack offers big volume, intelligent features and clean styling for all of your vertical endeavors. Designed using feedback from mountain guides, professional alpinists and weekend craggers, these packs offer a streamlined feature set specific to the climbing pursuit. With a removable framesheet and hipbelt, the Variant 52 can be stripped down to it's bare essentials, giving you a lighter pack to carry just the necessities. With over 52 liters of interior room, you'll have plenty of space for your quick jaunt up the mountain. A zippered front pocket gives you additional storage and is water resistant to stand up to the elements. Dual ski loops make it easy to carry some skis, should you want your descent to be quicker. Letting you haul all of your axes and other assorted tools, the Variant's tool holster allows secure attachment of all ice tools, including leashless ones. By threading the webbing and buckles through this tool holster slot, you can tuck the hipbelt out of the way while climbing. All of the buckles on this Osprey backpack were designed for use with gloves, so you'll never have to access the Variant with cold fingers. Made for the mountain, the Osprey Packs Variant 52 Backpack is what you need for your ascent.
Osprey Packs Variant 52 Backpack Key Features
- Water resistant zippered front pocket.
- Removable HDPE framesheet with aluminum tubing.
- Interchangeable hipbelt available in four sizes.
- Removable dual compartment top pocket with spindrift collar.
- Dual ice tool holster with three position Y-clip bungee tool tie-offs
- Wand/ice-pro pocket.
- Under lid rope compression strap.
- Dual ski loops.
- Crampon compression pocket.
- Glove friendly buckles.
- Three-point haul system.
- Compressible front panel pocket.
- Top quick release and bottom side compression straps.