Our Price: $124.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Women's Outdoor Research
Cirque Pants are rugged and wind-blocking bottoms that are perfect for all of your spring skiing and alpine climbing pursuits. The Cirque Pants from OR blocks out the unforgiving wind atop a high ridge and features stretch fabrics to provide unencumbered movement along the way. Woven soft shell construction holds its own against numerous pitches of granite, abrasion from crampons and skis, and offers the adjustability needed for changing conditions in alpine environments. The Women's Outdoor Research Cirque Pant is a so equipped with 2 hand pockets, a back pocket ,and thigh pocket that give you storage space you need, and zip close to secure any item held within. Like magic, the Cirque Pant is never too hot but always blocks shiver-inducing wind and light rain on an exposed belay high off the deck. The Women's Outdoor Research Cirque Pant is ideal for rough alpine pursuits while still offering the loved comfort and convenience of a soft shelled pant.
- Durable, highly-breathable and wind resistantDouble-weave 207 g/m2 stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face/polyester backing
- Zippered hand pockets, cargo pocket, and back pocket
- Articulated knees
- Zippered cuff closures with gussets and drawcords
- Air permeability rated at 4.5CFM
- Button and zipper fly with adjustable hook/loop elastic tabs
- Gussetted crotch
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Grommets for instep lace with boot lace clip
|W's Cirque Pants Avg. Weight (oz./g)
||18.7 / 530(size medium)