On Sale: $127.9620% Off. Regularly: $159.95Sale Ends Wednesday 12/03/2014
Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack
The Outdoor Research
Highland Bivy Sack provides insect and wet weather protection for a good night’s rest along the trail. Designed with fully taped seams, Waterproof/breathable 2-layer Pertex® DS stretch ripstop fabric, and a durable Hydroseal® coated waterproof nylon floor, the Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack is sure to protect you and your sleeping bag from the elements. No-see-um netting at the Highland bivy's opening keeps out those pesky bugs while a single overhead shock-corded Delrin pole provides ample headroom. Additional features include Sleeping pad straps to secure even thick sized sleeping pads, 5 stake loops and 1 guyline loop, a small internal mesh pocket to hold nighttime essentials, and the Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack even comes with its own stuff sack! The Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack is the perfect bivy to allow body heat and carbon dioxide to escape without letting the rain or critters in!
Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack Key Features
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer Pertex® DS stretch ripstop fabric + Durable Hydroseal® coated waterproof nylon floor
- Single overhead shock-corded Delrin pole
- End-opening zipper with wide storm flap
- Sized to fit thicker mats
- High-volume foot section
- Chemical Free Bug Protection-Products with this designation are constructed using a tightly woven no-see-um netting. This fabric provides lightweight, chemical-free insect protection that doesn’t interfere with visibility.
- Fully taped seams
- No-see-um netting at opening
- Sleeping pad straps (pat. #5,941,264)
- Five stake loops, one guy line loop
- Small internal mesh pocket
- Pertex® Shield Fabric-Combines technically advanced face fabric technology with a proprietary PV film laminate, it balances the best performance in breathability, waterproofness and water repellence with excellent durability.
Outdoor Research Highland Bivy Sack Specifications