Our Price: $298.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Outdoor Research
Igneo Jacket is an excellent waterproof, insulated jacket for the slopes. Made with waterproof/breathable Pertex® Shield fabric, the Igneo Jacket keeps you dry. This Outdoor Research Ski Jacket offers EnduraLoft insulation on the body (60 g) and sleeves (40 g) for total warmth. The Igneo's zip-off hood fits over your helmet and is dual-pull adjustable. Cold weather athletes will love the front zipper with external stormflap, double-sliding pit zippers, articulated elbows, and zip-out nylon/spandex-knit powder skirt with gripper elastic. Other features include a zippered internal pocket with medial port, two zippered hand pockets, elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs, and dual drawcord hem adjustments. The Men’s Outdoor Research Igneo Jacket is a fully featured ski jacket that keeps you dry, comfortable, and protected from the elements.
- Integrated RECCO® reflector
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable and removable hood ﬁts over a helmet
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- Removable powder skirt with LockDown™ technology
- Tonal seam treatment
- Double-sliding pit zippers for body heat ventilation
- ThumbDrive™ hook/loop cuff closures
||100% nylon 2L 70D Pertex® Shield fabric
||100% polyester reversed brushed tricot lining