Patagonia Atacama Backpack 28L
Hiking, surfing, or whatever the Patagonia
Atacama Daypack can haul your wetsuit or rain jacket dripping wet and still keep laptop safe and dry. The secondary compartment uses a waterproof barrier to protect the main compartment as well as mesh for ventilation and drainage. The main compartment of the Atacama pack has a padded sleeve to protect your laptop as well as organizational pockets to keep your pens, keys and phone. The padded sleeve also doubles as a hydration pocket with tube port. Exterior compressions straps can strap on more gear or even a skateboard to your Patagonia bag. The Patagonia Atacama Daypack is built for hauling your wet while keep your dry gear safe.
Patagonia Atacama Backpack 28L Key Features
- The Patagonia Atacama has an exterior pocket to hold wet gear and uses waterproof barrier to keep your other gear dry.
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate water bottles
- Sleeve doubles as a hydration sleeve with tube port
- Airflow mesh shoulders
- Fleece-lined pocket for all your electronics
- Padded computer sleeve suspended off the ground to protect from impact
- Internal organization for pens and other small items
- Top-mounted handle