Our Price: $85.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Hiking, surfing, or whatever the Patagonia
Atacama Daypack can haul your wetsuit or rain jacket dripping wet and still keep laptop safe and dry. The secondary compartment uses a waterproof barrier to protect the main compartment as well as mesh for ventilation and drainage. The main compartment of the Atacama pack has a padded sleeve to protect your laptop as well as organizational pockets to keep your pens, keys and phone. The padded sleeve also doubles as a hydration pocket with tube port. Exterior compressions straps can strap on more gear or even a skateboard to your Patagonia bag. The Patagonia Atacama Daypack is built for hauling your wet while keep your dry gear safe.
- The Patagonia Atacama has an exterior pocket to hold wet gear and uses waterproof barrier to keep your other gear dry.
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate water bottles
- Sleeve doubles as a hydration sleeve with tube port
- Airflow mesh shoulders
- Fleece-lined pocket for all your electronics
- Padded computer sleeve suspended off the ground to protect from impact
- Internal organization for pens and other small items
- Top-mounted handle
||1343 cu in (22L)
||420 Denier nylon oxford weave / 840 Denier ballistics nylon / 200 denier polyester / all treated with Deluge DWR finish
||20" x 12.5" x 10"
|Country of Origin
||Made in Vietnam