Our Price: $139.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Better Sweater Jacket combines the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of fleece. This Patagonia fleece jacket has all the lightweight, moisture-wicking warmth of a high-performance fleece but travels incognito as a dignified sweater. The richly textured cross-dyed fabric of the Better Sweater has a soft fleece interior and a heathered sweater-knit face. A toasty, moisture-wicking micro polyester jersey fabric trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets. Zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered left sleeve pocket securely holds onto your small items. For more discreet storage, interior drop-in pockets keep your things close to the chest. Slip on the Womens Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket just once, and you'll see why it was named as such. This sweater is just better.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
|| 453 g (16 oz)
|10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign® approved