On Sale: $139.9722% Off. Regularly: $179.00
Patagonia Bivy Down Vest Mens Closeout
The Mens Patagonia
Bivy Down Vest is a hard working insulated vest for tackling your to-do list, even when the mercury dips towards zero. Filled with 600-fill Traceable down, the Bivy Down Vest provides ample warmth to your core during icy adventures. This down is quilted for uniform warmth inside of a durable nylon canvas shell that's robust yet limber. The shoulders of this Patagonia jacket are treated with a DWR finish which allows them to shed light weather. The stand up collar keeps the icy winds off your neck, while the wind flap over the front zipper keeps them from cutting into the vest itself. With a drop-tail hem providing lower-back coverage, you won't have to worry about exposing any skin to winter's cold as you’re stooping and bending. Brushed polyester lines the generous handwarmer pockets of this Patagonia jacket to thaw out numb digits. An interior pocket in the chest provides additional storage. For a burly down vest that let's you get stuff done, even in the cold, put on the Mens Patagonia Bivy Down Vest.
Patagonia Bivy Down Vest Mens Closeout Key Features
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric; insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Pockets: snap-closure patch pockets with flaps; side entry handwarmers on lower torso; internal zip chest pocket
- Hip length
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Yoke-design vest has full-length zipper with snap-closure storm flap and standup collar; horizontal quilt lines
- Drop-tail hem
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down