On Sale: $169.9732% Off. Regularly: $249.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Bivy Jacket is a hard working insulated jacket for tackling your to-do list, even when the mercury dips towards zero. Filled with 600-fill power premium European goose down, the Bivy Down Jacket provides ample warmth for icy adventures. This down is quilted for uniform warmth inside of a durable nylon canvas shell that's robust yet limber. Both the shoulders and collar of this Patagonia jacket are treated with a DWR finish which allows them to shed light weather. This stand up collar keeps the icy winds off your neck, while the wind flap over the front zipper keeps them from cutting into the jacket itself. With a slight drop-tail hem providing a little lower-back coverage, you won't have to worry about exposing any skin to winter's cold as you’re stooping and bending. Brushed polyester lines the generous handwarmer pockets of this Patagonia jacket to thaw out numb digits. For a burly down jacket that let's you get stuff done, even in the cold, put on the Womens Patagonia Bivy Down Jacket.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Warm and cozy wide baffle construction with a tall stand-up collar
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders; set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Center-front metal-lux zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets