Our Price: $119.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Black Hole Duffel 60 was built to meet the demands of mountain professionals and commuters alike. The tough, weather-resistant Black Hole duffel bag has been restored to its original intent – the serious hauling and storage of gear. Ultra abrasion-resistant fabric, double-layer construction, a TPU-lamination, and reinforced stitching resist the effects of rough surfaces and sharp tools. The Black Hole gear bag has removable and adjustable shoulder pack straps so it can be carried as a backpack, which means comfort for all those long-hauls. Grab-and-toss haul handles for easy packing on South American bus tops or baggage carousels and four daisy chains makes lashing gear to the outside of this Patagonia Duffel quick and easy. Zippered full-access opening to main compartment makes quick work of getting gear packed and unpacked. Two zippered internal mesh pockets for tickets, maps, and other small items. The Black Hole is made from tough, environmentally-conscious 1,200-denier polyester with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Patagonia Black Hole 60 Duffel is one tough travel bag that's just waiting to get geared up.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; two secure, zippered internal mesh pockets
- Two haul handles and four-corner mounted webbing daisy chains for hauling and tying down big loads
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Zippered exterior pocket
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
||Polyester (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||963 g (2 lbs 2 oz)