Patagonia Black Hole Pack 35L
Black Hole Pack is a crossover pack designed to carry your gear to the office, the crag, or the beach. Made with the same fabric as the Black Hole duffels, this crossover pack is highly water-resistant and super durable, protecting your gear from rain, rough handling and miles of abuse. The main compartment of this Patagonia pack is generously sized to haul all of your gear including a 17-inch laptop or hydration bladder. This cavernous compartment also includes two mesh pockets, an organizer for a phone and zip drives, and a key keeper to stash away your car keys while you're on a climb. The Black Hole pack's zippered front pocket holds onto items you need to access quickly, like a wallet or boarding pass while daisy chain lash points let you attach extra gear you can't fit inside. For carrying comfort, the padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap, a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband to secure the load. Combining the fortitude of a climber's haulbag with the everyday features necessary for the school and office commute, the Patagonia Black Hole Pack is your go anywhere, do anything backpack.
Patagonia Black Hole Pack 35L Key Features
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Zippered pocket with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points on lid; front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut Hypalon lash points
- Cavernous main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, organizer panel, and a simple pocket that holds most 17" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Cavernous main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, organizer panel; simple pocket holds most 17" laptops or a hydration bladder
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters; sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure a comfortable and secure carry; compression molded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow; side compression straps help manage different size loads