On Sale: $64.9741% Off. Regularly: $110.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Boaris A/C mens are versatile shoes that are great for working hard, and hardly working! The Boaris A/C features a mesh and leather upper for breathability and comfort. The skate-inspired shoes are abrasion- and stain-resistant. Inside, the mesh lining is charcoal-infused and has a Poli-Cork™ foam footbed. These attributes reduce moisture coming from the inside and neutralize odor naturally. The arch shank is supportive in just the right places, and allows for a natural flex at the ball of the foot. When you're breaking a sweat, these shoes provide shock absorption on-the-go. When you take a break from a trek, The Boaris A/C shoes are comfortable and stylish; note the low-profile design. The Patagonia Boaris A/C mens shoes are a combination of recycled products that maintain Patagonia's efforts to support the environment. If you're looking for work-hard/casual shoes, the Patagonia Boaris A/C gives you ultimate traction and great comfort.
- Full grain leather upper; pigskin leather panels
- Trekdry™ wicking mesh lining
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam natural footbed
- 100% recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection
- Low Profile Vibram® outsole
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Stain resistant
- Moisture and odor control
- 2.5mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; Nylon eyelets for abrasion resistance and leather eye row protection
- Stitched outsole construction