On Sale: $32.0020% Off. Regularly: $40.00
Patagonia Capilene 1 Bottoms Mens Closeout
The Mens Patagonia
Capilene 1 Baselayer Bottoms are soft and silky next to the skin, and are a great way to keep powder-hungry legs dry and cool for all-day comfort on the slopes. Made from Patagonia's lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric, the men's Cap 1 bottoms wick perspiration, breathe, and dry quickly. The elastic waistband is brushed for softness, inseams are set forward to prevent chafe, and a gusseted crotch improves mobility. Bottoms have a functional fly. Made from 3.7-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with 15 UPF sun protection and Gladiodor natural odor control. The Mens Patagonia Capilene 1 Bottoms are recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. It just doesn't get any better than a Patagonia base layer.
Patagonia Capilene 1 Bottoms Mens Closeout Key Features
- Silky soft Capilene 1 is the lightest of our technical baselayer fabrics
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Inseams are set forward to prevent chafe
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Fast-drying, highly breathable and sleek, it provides 15 UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temps
- Streamlined, functional fly
- 3.7-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with 15 UPF sun protection and Gladiodor natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Made in USA.