On Sale: $39.2020% Off. Regularly: $49.00
Item # 887187246700 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/24/2016
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew can be used alone in warmer weather or as an insulation layer on cooler days. Made from bluesign approved Polartec Power Dry polyester, the Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew is naturally stretchy, quick-drying, and moisture-wicking. The Polygiene permanent odor control technology kills odor causing bacteria without the use of heavy metal ions, keeping you fresh after a long day of play. Perfect as a baselayer, this Patagonia shirt features side seams that roll forward and raglan sleeves that merge out of the way of pack straps for chafe-free comfort. Thumb loops on this Patagonia baselayer provide secure hand coverage. The Capilene 2 Crew also provides 20-UPF protection against harmful UV rays and the rib knit collar is soft next to skin. The Womens Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew works for trail, ski, and grocery runs.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy, and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Drop-tail hem; long enough to tuck in
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Raglan sleeves merge out of the way of pack straps
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage