Our Price: $45.00
Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck Womens
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck can be used alone in warmer weather or as an insulation layer on cooler days. Made from bluesign approved Polartec Power Dry polyester, the Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck is naturally stretchy, quick-drying, and moisture-wicking. The Polygiene permanent odor control technology kills odor causing bacteria, keeping you fresh after a long day of play. Perfect as a baselayer, this Patagonia shirt features a smooth face that easily slides under layers and a length that's easy to tuck away. Thumb loops on this Patagonia baselayer provide secure hand coverage even when raising your arms. The Capilene 2 V-Neck also provides 20-UPF protection against harmful UV rays and the rib knit collar is soft next to skin. The Womens Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck works for trail, ski, and grocery runs.
Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck Womens Key Features
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Rib-knit neckline with shallow V-neck design is soft next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 3.6-oz (123-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester: Solids, 59% recycled; Heathers, 43% recycled. Double knit with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight V-Neck Womens Specifications