On Sale: $36.9725% Off. Regularly: $49.00
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms Mens CloseoutPatagonia
Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms Mens Closeout - The Mens Capilene 3 Midweight Bottom is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to cold temperatures. These bottoms excel on trails, rivers, backcountry slopes and any other location that sees moderate exertion in chilly conditions. Designed to help you stay dry and warm beneath layers, Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance base layer features a dense interior double-weave construction that's brushed for next-to-skin softness, warmth and compressibility. The mens Cap 3 midweight bottoms have a smooth jersey exterior that glides easily beneath layers; flat-seam construction that eliminates chafe; a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made from 5.4-oz 100% polyester (65% recycled), the Capilene 3 Bottoms feature Gladiodor natural odor control, an added baselayer bonus. The mens Patagonia Capelene 3 Midweight Bottoms are recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. It just doesn't get any better than a Patagonia base layer!
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms Mens Closeout Key Features
- Capilene 3 midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Capilene is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Functional fly
- Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Gladiodor odor control for this Patagonia garment.
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms Mens Closeout Specifications
||5.4 oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor natural odor control