On Sale: $34.9729% Off. Regularly: $49.00
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Mens Closeout (Fall 2012)
Stay dry and warm in the Mens Patagonia
Capilene 3 Midweight Crew shirt during your search for fresh in the bowls of the Pacific Northwest. The fastest-wicking of Patagonia's performance base layers, Capilene 3 garments provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Their dense interior honeycomb construction is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. Details of the Cap 3 Crew include raglan sleeves and strategically placed underarm panels for full range of motion. Forward-rolled sideseams eliminate chafe when you wear this Patagonia baselayer underneath a pack. Made from 5.4-oz 100% polyester, the Capilene 3 Midweight crew features Gladiodor natural odor control, an added baselayer bonus. The mens Patagonia Capilene 3 Crew is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. It just doesn't get any better than a Patagonia base layer.
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Mens Closeout (Fall 2012) Key Features
- Capilene 3 midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction
- Capilene is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide this Patagonia baselayer with full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Rib-knit collar is soft next to skin
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Mens Closeout (Fall 2012) Specifications