On Sale: $49.9923% Off. Regularly: $65.00
Patagonia Capilene 4 Bottoms Mens Closeout
The Mens Capilene 4 Bottoms: When mountain beauty goes hand-in-hand with cold weather, Patagonia
's warmest performance baselayer will help keep you dry and warm. Capilene 4 Bottoms are stretchy and compressible. Their smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A cozy internal grid traps warmth, wicks moisture, and is highly breathable, while the brushed-elastic waistband is soft against skin. Cap 4 is made from 5.3-oz Polartec Power Dry: 93% polyester (54% recycled) with 7% spandex and Gladiodor natural odor control, an added base layer bonus. The mens Patagonia Capelene 4 Bottoms are recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. For chilly weather, there's just nothing better than a Patagonia base layer.
Patagonia Capilene 4 Bottoms Mens Closeout Key Features
- Our warmest synthetic baselayer, Capilene 4 fabric offers stretch, great breathability and compressibility
- Smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Interior grid wicks moisture, trims bulk and provides warmth
- 4-panel construction, pull-on tights
- 5.3-oz Polartec Power Dry: 93% polyester (50% recycled)/7% spandex, with Gladiodor natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Made in Costa Rica.
Patagonia Capilene 4 Bottoms Mens Closeout Specifications