On Sale: $59.9739% Off. Regularly: $99.00
Patagonia Capilene 4 Zip Neck Womens Closeout
The Womens Patagonia
Capilene 4 Zip Neck is ideal as a baselayer for endurance activities in cool to very cold temperatures. Made with a 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry, the Capilene 4 Zip Neck has the highest thermal performance in the Capilene family. Excelling as a baselayer, this fabric has a durable smooth jersey face that slides easily underneath other layers. The brushed fleece interior retains warmth, wicks perspiration, and feels soft against the skin. And now Patagonia has updated Capilene 4 to be even warmer, more breathable and dry even faster! With Gladiodor natural odor control, you don't have to worry about odors from building up in this Patagonia baselayer. Should you get too hot underneath the collar, lower the zip neck to vent out heat. Thumb loops make it easy to layer the Cap 4 Zip Neck and keep the sleeves from riding up your arms. Shoulder yoke and arm seams are offset to resist abrasion, providing comfort beneath layers or underneath a pack. For cold temps, baselayers just don't get any better than the Women's Patagonia Capilene 4 Zip Neck.
Patagonia Capilene 4 Zip Neck Womens Closeout Key Features
- Capilene 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Shoulder yoke, underarm and sleeve seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Long enough to tuck in
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts which offer low bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for hand protection and easier layering
- Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex; Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Patagonia Capilene 4 Zip Neck Womens Closeout Specifications