Our Price: $99.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Ride with the Patagonia
Chacabuco Pack for its comfort, features and durability. The main compartment of the Chacabuco Daypack has a padded sleeve to protect your laptop as well as organizational pockets to keep your pens, keys and phone. The padded sleeve also doubles as a hydration pocket with tube port. The Chacabuco Bags secondary compartment keeps your smaller gear like keys, pens, and phones and a zippered fleece-lined pouch holds your sunglasses or audio device. Heat-venting airflow mesh allows for cool and comfortable straps and back lining. The Chacabuco Pack also includes a load balancing waist belt, exterior shock cord for additional stowage, adjustable sternum strap, and compression straps to keep your bag fitting nice. The Patagonia Chacabuco Pack is packed full of commuter delights.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- A padded pocket that holds most 17" laptops is raised off the ground to protect electronics; doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization that has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; small zippered pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Shock cord secures bulky items
||779 g (27.5 oz)
||1953 cu in (32L)
|| 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base
|| 66% nylon/34% spandex.
|All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish